ABI Coating Specialists Pty Ltd
ABI Coating Specialists offers a wide range of Abrasive blasting and applied specialised Light and heavy industrial Paint coatings and customised paint systems for most types of industry. These include heavy automotive, agricultural and light industrial, bulk tanks and tankers, commercial and industrial engineered steel and Defence force sectors. Specific item painted include, but are not limited to:
- New Manufactured plant and equipment
- Fuel tankers trucks and B doubles
- Static tanks and vessels
- All types of heavy machinery
- Most on or off-road light and heavy industrial vehicle types
- Wastewater treatment facilities specialty coatings
- Marine Coatings
- Light Aircraft Coatings
- Structural Steel
- MIL-SPEC and APAS including NIRR and camouflage coatings.
- Capacity for multiple parts coatings up to 4000 items per Month.
- Asset protection assessments and specification of high-quality maintenance systems.
- Passenger Buses
We have fully Equipped 4000SQM Abrasive Blasting and Industrial coatings workshops with integrated Spray booths and two blast room facilities with 35,000sqm yard including the following key facilities and equipment:
• 1 x large dry blast Room 18x8x6 (LWH) running twin nozzles.
• 1 x large wet blast Room 14x7x5 (LWH) running Geo-blast/eco-blast low water volume unit, using multiple varieties of abrasives,
• 2 large painting booths, with the biggest being 20x8x6m (LWH)
• 8 large preparation and painting areas,
• Quality controlled compressed air systems
• Medium to light Industrial coatings
• Abrasives specialists
• Mil Spec and APAS coatings
• Disruptive Paint Pattern transferal
• Food grade coatings
• Large volume vapor blasting
• High volume painted parts processing
ABI Coating specialists is controlled by highly experienced business managers and senior operational staff each with decades of experience.
We can adapt from refurbishment work to full production line operations seamlessly. This makes us an excellent option for manufacturers who have either full year by year production targets or smaller contracts.
We have standby generation and compressed air systems in case of blackouts.
We pride ourselves on a comprehensive understanding of our client’s needs and our ability to exceed their expectations.
Our full capability statement is attached below:
ABI Coating Specialists are a division of IPM Engineering – a group of Contracting, Consulting, Sales and Distribution businesses. IPM Engineering group operates across Australia and New Zealand in a broad range of Industries including Construction, Defence, Dairy, Food & Beverage, Heavy Transport, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Mining & Mineral Processing, Oil & Gas, Process, Power Generation, Renewable Energy and Three Waters. See www.ipmengineering.com.au for details.