ABI Coating Specialists recognises that environmental sustainability is everybody’s responsibility and each person must play their role in protecting the environment.
Management will be accountable for the implementation of this policy. These responsibilities include;
• Ensuring that all environmental policies and procedures are implemented;
• Establishing measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at the elimination of waste, pollution and environmental harm;
• Encouraging consultation and co-operation between management, employees and stakeholders in matters which may affect or impact on the environment; and
• Providing adequate resources to meet these environmental commitments.
Employees also have responsibilities, which include;
• Following all environmental policies and procedures; and
• Recognising and reporting hazards which may affect the health and well-being of the environment.
Abrasive Blasting & Industrial Coating Specialists Pty Ltd